Halo 5 | Where's Cortana? Halo 5 | Where's Cortana?

"I'm a physicist!" "Omg that is so funny!" xD

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

Dude this is awesome!

I love anime and this is an awesome anime-like remake of the madness episodes. Good job dude... AWESOME!!!

Space Crusader 2030 Space Crusader 2030

Very smooth controls, amazing sound effects, and I love the way you incorportated the user interface in such a uniform way. I am a programmer myself, and this is much better than my first game. Keep on making games man!

Day X Day X

For a game developed in 48 hours (actually, for any game period), this is amazing. I mean, sure, I could tell where you placed the triggers for enemy spawning and because of that it was easy to anticipate when the enemies would spawn, but I can't fault the game for that. The ambiance is also a huge part of what makes the game amazing, and I found myself feeling dread and despair all throughout, which is exactly what you'd expect from such a dark, pixelated nightmare of a game. Kudos to you. I can't wait for your next project!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

O_O

D: DUDE! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE!

brain animation brain animation

One thing I hate among most songs on here that call themselves "Trance", is that they are not really trance. But this... This has everything you need in a trance song. The running bass, the hi hats, the background melody, the buildup, and the drop. Amazing work here. Downloaded.

Sequenced responds:

yeah ty no one really knows what trance is on newgrounds glad some people appreciate it on here

The Liberator The Liberator

Excellent beat and super catchy! The only thing is the voice is a little bit abrasive, loud, and out of place. It also lacks reverb. Even then though, I can't give this anything lower than 5 because the beat is so amazing and catchy. I wish you had an instrumental version, as this song is so excellent I had to make my own remix of it. Anyway, there's my 2 cents.

PKMN Battle Remake PKMN Battle Remake