Sweat n Wet Sweat n Wet

This is sick af m8.

Jiggermoo responds:

Thanks breh!

brain animation brain animation

One thing I hate among most songs on here that call themselves "Trance", is that they are not really trance. But this... This has everything you need in a trance song. The running bass, the hi hats, the background melody, the buildup, and the drop. Amazing work here. Downloaded.

Sequenced responds:

yeah ty no one really knows what trance is on newgrounds glad some people appreciate it on here

The Liberator The Liberator

Excellent beat and super catchy! The only thing is the voice is a little bit abrasive, loud, and out of place. It also lacks reverb. Even then though, I can't give this anything lower than 5 because the beat is so amazing and catchy. I wish you had an instrumental version, as this song is so excellent I had to make my own remix of it. Anyway, there's my 2 cents.

PKMN Battle Remake PKMN Battle Remake

PLEASE FINISH THIS OH GOD PLEASE FINISH IT

Space Glider Space Glider

This is amazing! Mind if I make a remix of this?! I will credit you of course.

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Thank you very much, Im super happy to hear you liked it that much. :)

I do not mind at all my friend, I think its great to come across other producers, credit is fine and all I ask for.

Thank you!

~Basshunter Remix~ ~Basshunter Remix~

omg one of my fav basshunter songs! this sounds laid back and calming. almost like a puzzle game would use it.

Mouse hunt Mouse hunt

Even though I hear some generic FL studio sounds, this sounds like Tom from Tom and Jerry took some acid. I like it!

Sugar Plum Fairy dance Sugar Plum Fairy dance

Dude it feels like Christmas. I know that was your inspiration! I feel like the grinch broke into my house and stole all my presents. But that's okay, because this song is awesome!

Chipbit Chipbit

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MACOROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even... Wat...

Dangerous WIP Dangerous WIP

Decided to keep stalking your recent songs... This sound like it should be in a Madness video or game. Wow.