View Profile PhatBoiJ

2 Movie Reviews

"I'm a physicist!" "Omg that is so funny!" xD

Dude this is awesome!

I love anime and this is an awesome anime-like remake of the madness episodes. Good job dude... AWESOME!!!

3 Game Reviews

Very smooth controls, amazing sound effects, and I love the way you incorportated the user interface in such a uniform way. I am a programmer myself, and this is much better than my first game. Keep on making games man!

For a game developed in 48 hours (actually, for any game period), this is amazing. I mean, sure, I could tell where you placed the triggers for enemy spawning and because of that it was easy to anticipate when the enemies would spawn, but I can't fault the game for that. The ambiance is also a huge part of what makes the game amazing, and I found myself feeling dread and despair all throughout, which is exactly what you'd expect from such a dark, pixelated nightmare of a game. Kudos to you. I can't wait for your next project!

O_O

D: DUDE! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE!

31 Audio Reviews

Very cosmic feeling to it. It sounds very acoustic as well, kind of like a jungle or tribal... Weird observation I know. Still awesome and powerful!

IoTheEternal responds:

I wanted to make it as ethereal and heavenly as I could - like being out in a vast meadow - and yeah some jungley parts are added too hehe..

glad you like! This is one of my fave old pieces- kudos to F-777 for letting me re-imagine this! :)

thanks for the review hun! :)

--shawn-

So, even though you're using the tried and true chord progression, I think the synth here really just makes my ears explode with goosebumps. Like holy shit dude. What synth is this? I think this is hands down my favorite song of yours! Awesome job!

IoTheEternal responds:

haha keep in mind this was made the same time paradise on E was made - so it was fresh at the time hehe..

and sorry.. trade secret ;)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

I feel like the build up snares could lead to something more "powerful" but I really like the overall feel of the song. Maybe the snares are used a bit too much though, but overall it has an "organic" feel that I struggle to add to my own work. Good job here.

IoTheEternal responds:

thanks man - and yeah they might have been.. this song suffers a bit of what it is it wants to be - but the whooshes and high end sounds to me add to the "snowy" winter vibe of the song :)

This song was never meant to be anything powerful, but just a ponderous ambient trancey track - but hey if you ever wanna remix it be my guest :)

thanks for the review man! :)

-shawn-