View Profile PhatBoiJ

2 Movie Reviews

"I'm a physicist!" "Omg that is so funny!" xD

Dude this is awesome!

I love anime and this is an awesome anime-like remake of the madness episodes. Good job dude... AWESOME!!!

3 Game Reviews

Very smooth controls, amazing sound effects, and I love the way you incorportated the user interface in such a uniform way. I am a programmer myself, and this is much better than my first game. Keep on making games man!

For a game developed in 48 hours (actually, for any game period), this is amazing. I mean, sure, I could tell where you placed the triggers for enemy spawning and because of that it was easy to anticipate when the enemies would spawn, but I can't fault the game for that. The ambiance is also a huge part of what makes the game amazing, and I found myself feeling dread and despair all throughout, which is exactly what you'd expect from such a dark, pixelated nightmare of a game. Kudos to you. I can't wait for your next project!

O_O

D: DUDE! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE!

26 Audio Reviews

Jesus. Effing. Christ.... THE BASSLINE ON THIS. I wish I could make my basslines this powerful! It just sounds so industrial and "metallic" if that makes any sense. This is amazing.

This is sick af m8.

Jiggermoo responds:

Thanks breh!

One thing I hate among most songs on here that call themselves "Trance", is that they are not really trance. But this... This has everything you need in a trance song. The running bass, the hi hats, the background melody, the buildup, and the drop. Amazing work here. Downloaded.

Sequenced responds:

yeah ty no one really knows what trance is on newgrounds glad some people appreciate it on here

27, Male